Graph Drawing 2022 registration fee covers:
- Attendance of conference delegates to all sessions of the conference
- Download information for the symposium proceedings
- Symposium materials (onsite participants only)
- Coffee breaks & Welcome party (onsite participants only)
- Access to PhD school
- The registration fee EXCLUDES the banquet fee. See important news page.
Remark to authors:
- Each paper/poster accepted for the conference must be presented at the conference.
Remark to participants of PhD school
- This year we do not have independent registration fee for PhD school, but participants of PhD school must register to the symposium.
Please buy tickets for the symposium at the following Web site: https://graphdrawing22-symp.peatix.com/
- On-site participant registration fee (Early: August 31 or earlier)
- Non-student 30,000 yen
- Student 20,000 yen
- On-site participant registration fee (Late: September 1 or later)
- Non-student 35,000 yen
- Student 25,000 yen
- On-line presenter registration fee
- Non-student 20,000 yen
- Student 15,000 yen
- On-line audience registration fee
- Free (but registration required)
- Invitation documents posting fee 3,000 yen (Please see the visa page describing the necessity of invitation documents for participants from particular countries.)
- On-site registration will be available. Please register via the registration Web page and pay using your credit card. Please remark credit card is only available for registration.
- Any requests (e.g., dietary restrictions) are expected to be described on the “Dietary requests and other message” column of the registration form.
- Invitation letter request is available until August 25.
We will NOT refund the registration fee for cancellations. If you wish to change your registration from onsite to online due to a change in immigration status, or from online to onsite due to a change in immigration status, please consult with us on a case-by-case basis.
Certificate for foreign participants:
Every foreign visitor is required to submit a certificate issued by the symposium organizer to the local Japanese embassy. Please see the visa page that describes how to request the certificate.
Invitation documents for participants from specific countries:
In addition to the certificate described above, the Japanese embassy in some countries requires additional documents. Requests for the documents are only applicable for participants who completed the registration and payment of the registration fee and invitation letter issue fee (additional 3,000 Japanese yen PER PARTICIPANT). Please see the visa page that describes the details.
Contact: Graph Drawing 2022 Organization Committee gd22-organizer(at)graphdrawing.org